Are you tax compliant? 

If you have a source of income in the UK – for example a property that you let – you may still be required to complete a tax return, even though you are an expat in Switzerland.

The UK tax year runs from 6th April to the following 5th April in the next year. A notice to file UK tax return is normally issued by HM Revenue & Customs shortly after the tax year end, allowing you no later than the following 31st October to file a paper tax return or 31st January thereafter for the filing of an online tax return. Any due tax is payable by the latter date. Strict penalties will be levied by HMRC if your tax return is not received by 31st January.  It’s important to keep in mind that HMRC software does not enable the Residence pages to be completed online

As part of our tax compliance service, we offer full completion of annual tax returns for expats in Switzerland, including all associated correspondence with HMRC and any other third party on your behalf.

Contact your local branch


Expat tax advice in Switzerland